I’m at work and doing everything else but work. And since I like to make lists, I thought of listing things I am doing/thinking right now.
- Just got coffee from the machine, coz you know you need a break after reading blogs non-stop for one whole hour.
- Reading up on old, almost ancient posts from a blog I really really love. In fact, I have been doing this since yesterday. Systematically pulling out posts from March 2007 of the said blogger. I am doing this with utmost sincerity.
- Thinking about what I want to do tomorrow: Want to buy stuff to make Thai chicken noodle soup, get black necklace chord to string in some of the lovely, unused pendants I have, add soil to some of my plants, re-pot by lovely basil in bigger pots, May be buy a plant (that can be a good birthday custom to begin), buy a nose pin, eat one meal outside, although can’t decide which.
- Thinking about a packet I’m told I received from my sis after I left home this morning.
- Thinking about working out the first thing after reaching home. I realized that as I am sitting in a horrible, bent-down posture, my tummy is almost touching the top of my thigh. Disappointed because it had become flat after returning from Bhutan.
- Just realize how this is an extremely self-obsessed post, though decide to continue anyway, since I don’t want to delete what I already wrote.
- Also realize that this post is sounding a bit (or lot?) like the blogging style of the blog I have been greedily reading since yesterday. But this also be because the said blogger also does a lot of lists.
- wondering whether this is what stream of consciousness is like? The thing is I seemed to understand the concept perfectly when I was a student, but don’t think I understood it much at all ever. May be just pretended to self. A bit like communism.
- Drinking coffee while making faces because I actually hate this coffee, and still ave 2-3 cups because I am bored, and then invariably complain of acidity every single day.
- Staring blankly at screen unable to decide whether I should end the post or think of something else, just to be able to add to this post.
- Decide to quit at this point before I feel guilty of too much self indulgence.